SolutionsHub is regarded as the world’s leading authority in crypto and blockchain gambling licensing, as well as the Isle of Man’s regulatory compliant tokenized and blockchain businesses.
Unique know-how, coupled with blockchain and gaming experts, have seen us obtain licenses and regulatory approvals for previously unseen gaming, gambling, blockchain, and fintech business models.
Back in 2015 our CEO, Lee Hills, was helping businesses establish Bitcoin exchanges in the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre until the treatment of their activities changed and we had to move them to different jurisdictions.
In Q4 2016 we were engaged to assist with a world-first blockchain gambling
In 2017 we identified an opportunity to lead the blockchain funding space by
In 2018 we continued our work with the blockchain community by expanding our syndicate and professional services networks, helping professionalise syndicates into exempt schemes, speaking at several industry events in Europe and passing the first IOM GSC crypto audit.
In 2019 we secured the first approval for a blockchain sports book, a significant achievement given the complexity of the infrastructure and are currently working to solve various banking security and operational problems for exchanges.
- EGR Award for Cryptocurrency Services Supplier 2019
- Obtained world’s first blockchain gambling
licencein early 2017 for an Ethereum lottery
- Advised the Isle of Man’s first hard-capped ICO ($40m)
- Secured fiat banking facilities for crypto betting and initial coin offering funded businesses
- Designed and implemented world first player protection solutions for crypto and skins, ensuring players are guaranteed 100% of their deposits and winnings
- Obtained FSA approvals for gambling operators seeking crypto funding via initial coin offerings
- Passed the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision’s Commission’s first crypto funding audit 2018
- Executed JV with digital asset custody provider. Insurance
underwrittenby London-based A-rated insurers against loss or theft
- Assisted in over $200m in finances coming into the gambling industry, supporting the first round of innovation since peer-to-peer betting exchanges we introduced over a decade ago
- Named Acquisition International’s 2019 Recognised Leader in Crypto and Blockchain Gambling Licensing